Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Welcome to my Bookshelf

 Hello everyone!

I am so excited to welcome everyone to my new blogging adventure! I am a teacher who has a passion and love for childrens books! One of my favorite parts of teaching is sharing books with my students and seeing them experience new books, hearing their belly laughs, and listening to their questions and comments about what we are reading. Not only is it my favorite part of the day, it is often theirs as well.

I am excited to share some of my favorite books I have on my classroom bookshelf and am looking forward to finding some ones that I can add as well!


Welcome!

Miss Ripcurl

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Goldi Rocks & the Three Bears"

Title: "Goldi Rocks and the Three Bears" Author:  Corey Rosen Schwartz and  Beth Coulton Grade: A + Summary: Papa Bear, Mama Bear,...